Leaders in Engineering Consulting in Peru.
GMI works with the leading mining companies in Peru. We have the capacity and experience
to execute Copper, Gold, Silver and Iron Mining Projects at various stages and segments;
assuring cost levels and adding value to our customers.
Our experience includes the preparation of studies, engineering, supervision, geomatics
and EPCM services for industrial processes and mining infrastructure. Likewise,
we have also entered into many Framework Agreements for projects in situ with major
The 3D technology tools used by GMI guarantee a high performance in complex designs,
ensuring the ergonomics, safety, constructability and compatibility thereof.
This has enabled GMI to extend its execution capabilities to different specialties
- Conveyor and storage systems
- Process plants: new and expansions
- Identification and removal of bottlenecks to improve productivity
Pumping systems and transportation pipelines of fresh water, process water and tailings
- Facilities such as workshops, warehouses, laboratories, etc.
List of Framework Agreements:
- Compañía Minera Antamina (2003 – 2016)
- Sociedad Minera Cerro Verde (2005 – 2008) (2011 – 2015)
- Compañía Minera Yanacocha (2007 – 2014)
- BHP Tintaya (2000 – 2005)
- Minera Chinalco Perú (2010 – 2014)
- Río Tinto Minera Perú (2006 – 2008) (2013 – 2014)
- Minera Votorantim Metais (2009) (2013 – 2015)
- Minera Goldfields (2014 – 2015)
- Minera Antapaccay (2014 – 2015)
- Shougang Hierro Perú (2010 – 2011)
Gold and Silver Process Plants:
Copper Process Plants:
Iron Process Plants:
Zinc, Lead and Molybdenum Process Plants:
Water Treatment Plants and Pipelines:
Conveyor and Warehouse Systems:
Facilities (Workshops, Truck Shops, Corridors, etc.):